Friday, October 17, 2014

I Wasn't Entirely Sure How I Would Feel...

...when our first niece or nephew was born, half a world away. To this point, we have at least been able to meet each niece and nephew. 

Photo 2

Our family is overjoyed to welcome another niece, the first on my side.

Photo 5

Last night, when I wasn’t hearing any news, I started to worry that something awful had happened. Then I realized we just didn’t have internet and I calmed down. :)

And while it isn’t my favorite feeling to do the celebrating from such a distance, we are so happy for Nick and Kristen and love this little Miss already!

 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Awesome!!! I had no clue they were even expecting!!! Congrats auntie!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We figured u were w/I internet and hoping u weren't worried. ;) we wish you could be here but are so thankful A can meet u in 2 months!

sarah.flyingkites said...

congrats!! She's a cutie!