Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Queridas Amigas

Last week, The Littles and I had a great group of visitors, some dear friends and their children came by for the afternoon.

And I am not sure what got into the littles, but they LOVED all the visitors!

1-7 013

1-7 033

These two little boys cracked me up.  They don’t see each other often, but when they do, it is a joyous reunion!

The poor Dora scooter…it has gotten quite a workout the past few weeks.  First daddy and now barrel rolls. :)

1-7 039

1-7 066

The Littles spent the first half of the visit chasing the big boys and the next part running away. :)

amigas

Gracias, mis hermanas, por visitarnos!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Somehow I missed the original post of Jon on the Dora scooter. Hilarious. I love the post of J in all her hats as well!