Thursday, September 6, 2012

An Invitation and Other Anecdotes

Come one, come all! 

What: Lunch Stand to Benefit our family as we prepare to serve in Ethiopia

2818420706_a662e2c646

Where: Todd and Teresa E’s house (want directions or an address? e-mail me at treasuresinjars@gmail.com)

When: September 10th, 11:00-1:00

How it works: Show up somewhere between 11:00 and 1:00 with an appetite.  Eat good food, make a donation.  Win. Win. ;)

If you’re in the area, we would love to see you there!

And just because The Littles have been so stinkin’ funny lately, here are a few stories.

-On the role-playing note mentioned in the last post, Jon came home to find The Littles chucking large rocks. He listened as Little J said, “I’m David and she’s Goliath” and threw a large rock straight at sister’s head.  Good thing she doesn’t have great aim! That game was quickly stopped.

Knochel's Day 3 050

-Around our house, we regularly practice “redos”. Little A was pressing me and I impatiently scooped her up, put her in bed and snarled, “It’s quiet time!”.  When I came back down to talk with her about 15 minutes later, I apologized, “Little A, I am sorry mama was impatient with you”. She responded, “that’s okay mama but maybe in the future you could just tell me, ‘Little A, it’s quiet time’”.

I can’t quite figure out if they are going to make me old or keep me young!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those girls of yours make me laugh!

Terri

smw said...

they are just so precious.