Monday, February 22, 2010

The Mystery Made Known

One week until court!  Isn't that crazy? 

Leo Jr. and Sr. High just had the Winter Retreat and it was a blast! I have to admit, when I heard it referred to as "Snow Camp" I told Jon that sounded horrible, combining coldness with camping is NOT my idea of fun.  I was pleasantly surprised.  We were at a Bible Camp, but it was warm, there were beds and fireplaces and the setting was beautiful.   

The theme was "The Mystery Made Known" and I would not do it justice to even begin to describe it here, but it was such a blessing. 

Two of my three little, err, I mean, younger brothers (Jeff and Jay) came along, so that was an added bonus!
Jeff, Jay, Brad and Caleb on the tubing hill
Abby and Raquel boarded as an elephant and a raccoon.
Jon, Brad, Jay and Cory do the "Quadruple-Stack-Barrel Roll" trick
A small part of the group on the peaks.
What is snow camp without a good snowball fight?
As part of the weekends theme, Jon and Eric had a three part skit revealing the "mystery".

March 1 is one week away.  Please continue to pray with us that God's will is accomplished for court!

1 comment:

emilykate said...

Hey Amy, praying with you guys for court! Fun to be with you this weekend at 'snow camp'. :)