Monday, August 13, 2012

Balance

There’s so much joy in my life now, albeit, sometimes shadowed by sneaky episodes of deep grief. I write long blog posts in my head, detailing the good, the bad and the ugly and sometimes I actually type them out.  They never get any further because (huge surprise) the world-wide-web can be a not-so-nice place to lay your heart bare. However, I am so blessed by the way so many of you love and support our family.

Yesterday, a friend encouraged me that it has been a blessing that I haven’t hidden behind a facade of having it all together.  I have officially gone public with gut-level truth and cried in public repeatedly and pray that authenticity can be a blessing. However, I don’t want to use this blog as an opportunity to throw myself a pity party every time I am having a hard day either.  So, now I am just praying for balance and in the meantime, maybe I’ll continue putting up Littles’ stories. :)

We have started our support meetings and we are humbled, thankful and having fun.  We rejoice that God promises to be strength in our weakness.

Thanks for reading and for loving us along.

Many Blessings,

Amy

photo

4 comments:

smw said...

i understand about thinking posts, but not doing them. i enjoy the littles' posts a ton. :)

the crazy armstrongs said...

Understand completely ..and you don't know how much i need to hear your words today! It's ok to think it but a wise person doesn't speak it! Praying for you!!

Christen Leigh said...

I enjoy your posts--thinking and fun. :) Post on, sista!


Anonymous said...

Don't go.