Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Love Hand-Me-Downs

Hip-Hip Hooray! Let's hear it for hand-me-downs! 

My sister-in-law, Sarah, has a daughter, Paige.  We have been the blessed recipients of Paige's wardrobe.  Also, thanks to Janel and Madison, we received more girl clothes! 
A mother who adopted twin girls from Colombia has been holding on to all of her girl twin clothes and said she would give them to us.  Hurray!  I love this.  It feels like Christmas!
This picture is in the nursery, but because I don't have a lot of floor space, I am currently using these shelves to sort clothes and also collect donations for the care centers in Ethiopia.  We have two showers this weekend.  We are excited to see everyone!  


In other news, we now have a Lifesong account. We are "Gerst #1222". 
 
Blessings on your Thursday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jon & Amy - just found your blog, after much digging & linking...your girls are BEAUTIFUL - so precious! I bet you just can't hardly wait to get your hands on them!

This is totally off the subject, but I wanted to get a hold of you and tell you "THANKS" for sharing at Francisville college weekend - I found the Francisville church website online, and have been seriously challenged and encouraged by your topical presentations on godly sorrow. Thanks for sharing your hearts and your passion for the Lord - I can sense it in your voices. Just wanted to let you know what a blessing your words were - thanks for being used by the Master Pruner!

Love in Christ,
Bekah (Mounsey) Brooks