Monday, March 22, 2010

We Have Chunky Babies!

We had a wonderful weekend. With two showers and about twenty new pictures of the girls, I am floating!  The girls are wearing the clothes from our care package (they dressed Jada in green and Adia in pink).  The clothes were 0-3 months and they still look a little big, so I don't know how much they weigh.

I can't believe how big they are!
Adia Mehret
Jada Gebrela

My heart is squeezing!  Lordwilling, 23 days until we leave for Ethiopia and 28 days until we meet the girls.

I will space out more pictures this week...

9 comments:

Dave and Angie: said...

They are beautiful!!!!

emilykate said...

So great to see them growing and healthy, not to mention so cute!!

Todd and Teresa said...

Soooooooo ADORABLE!!!! Which baby is at the top of the blog? My guess is Jada. Am I right?

Jon y Amy said...

Teresa, it is actually Adia. :) They are looking more similar again. We may have to have them DNA tested to figure out if they are identical.
love,
amy

Mindy said...

My heart is overflowing for you guys!!! They are SOOOO beautiful! Their eyes are absolutely gorgeous!

Carissa said...

I couldn't believe how much they've grown since the last pictures! They are beautiful!
Carissa (IAG)

Janell said...

Precious, precious, precious! Hope we get to meet them someday.

AndresnVero said...

they are sooo cute!

Weaver said...

Amy: The girls are so cute!!!! We are excited for you and continue to pray for you and all IAG families.
Aimee Weaver
Baby S