Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Two Weeks...But Who's Counting?

Okay, ME.  I am counting.  Since yesterday, I have had this ache/impatience permeate through me.  If we are confirmed by the Embassy, we leave on April 13th.  (We have tickets bought from April 13-24th). 

We have had a couple of really fun and busy weekends.  I haven't taken as many pictures as I hoped, but here are a few snapshots.

We celebrated my birthday and Justin's birthday with the Gerst family in Alto two weekends ago.  Sarah taught Navy and Merritt how to decorate cakes and it was beautiful!

                 Justin has a St. Patrick's Day Birthday.  I wonder if he always has a green cake?  ;)
I love this picture! Hudson sneaks a polka dot off the cake. 

Our Alto Shower was themed "Two Peas in a Pod".

Our sweet nephew Charlie, is learning how to crawl!


Our Leo Shower was on Saturday morning and was done in a children's book theme.  This picture isn't great because of the lighting, but here are the wonderful ladies on the committee.

Aunt Connie and sweet little Olivia!


Esther and her twin brother, Amos, became a part of the Schrenk family in the fall.  It is so wonderful to know the girls are going to have another set of Ethiopian twins in their Sunday School class!

Easter Program
I forgot the camera at the actual performance, but here are some snapshots from the Saturday practice.
I love Eden's face in this picture! 
Hopefully more of the program to come. :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll find this shocking, but I'm counting too! :-) Love, Mom

Daveana said...

What beautiful babies! I'll be praying for you both as you travel and finally meet your girls. What cute little cupcakes.