Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend, pant, pant, pant…

Whew!  It was a great weekend, with lots packed in, I will break it up into a few posts.  :)

In our town, Labor Day Weekend is a big deal.  We live on a Main Street, so we had some parades pass our house as well as a race that started a block down.

Labor Day Weekend 006 

FiechterFest

We headed down to my parents’ home for the festivities. I didn’t get hardly any pictures as the girls have entered the next phase of stranging and so I didn’t have free arms to get the camera out. Here are a few that we did get…:)

Labor Day Weekend 015

Labor Day Weekend 037

Labor Day Weekend 045

Labor Day Weekend 035

Labor Day Weekend 057

2 comments:

Rachel said...

cute picture of halle on the tractor!! we had a great time:)

Kristen said...

I love the last pic. :) I hope the rest of your weekend was great. We missed you on Monday!