Saturday, December 10, 2011

More of The Three Amigas (And One Funny Story)

While we were in Phoenix, these three together were quite a trio. I am amazed and thankful for how well they all got along! There were moments of watching them and I almost felt like they were teenagers hanging out and then I would change a diaper and remember. (Or actually Jon would change a diaper and I would remember.  I have to give a shout out here.  That man changes LOADS of diapers.) :)

  389

340

385

241

Bathtime is more fun when the tub is full of kids!

IMG_0596

The high chair line-up

412

Delighted with their own bowls of frozen yogurt.

 IMG_0515

G took off her shirt before the ribs and chocolate cupcakes meal. Of course The Littles wanted to match!

IMG_0552

Peek-a-boo!

IMG_0562

“Who can find Little G’s belly button”? (We maybe had some confusion…)

IMG_0565 

And one funny story:
While at the zoo, the girls were enjoying the baboons (at least I think it was the baboons)
199 210
And when Little J (my tender-heart) was the only one left standing at the window, there was a “BOOM” and then feathers flew and a bird landed at her feet. A very out of it bird who had just run into the window right above her.
 
Little J looked at the bird, who was still moving a bit, and started to cry, “no tweet tweet”.
212
Our own “circle of life” lesson at the zoo. Dumb bird.

No comments: